About CRT Flooring Concepts
Family owned CRT Flooring Concepts strives to be your premier flooring center.
As the largest flooring company in Central and South Texas, operating seven locations from Austin to the Rio Grande Valley and Albuquerque, CRT Flooring Concepts strives to be your premier flooring center. Serving residential and commercial consumers, as well as builders, they provide a wide selection of carpet, hardwood, tile, and laminate flooring materials.
Originally founded in 1988 by Jay Barton, CRT Flooring Concepts is managed by two generations of the Barton family, who have more than 60 years of combined experience in the flooring industry. The Bartons take pride in the company’s quick growth: in just eight years, they have increased their annual revenue from a half-million to $14 million.
Simply stated, CRT strives to be your premier flooring center. Whether we’re working with custom homebuilders, commercial contractors, or a DIY homeowner, we settle for nothing less than our customers’ complete delight with the end result.
Why Choose CRT Flooring Concepts?
- Exceptional service: Our expert associates are trained to provide prompt, personalized service to each and every customer. From selecting the materials to coordinating installations to following up afterward, CRT is committed to ensuring each client’s satisfaction.
- Affordable value: Our larger size and increased buying power allows us to offer top-quality flooring at competitive prices, so every homeowner and business can create an aesthetically pleasing environment while staying within their budgets. CRT also leverages relationships with local manufacturers to negotiate the best prices.
- Worry-free warranty: CRT customers enjoy a lifetime installation warranty, which covers all labor. This warranty provides priceless peace of mind.
- Extensive selection: All eight of our state-of-the-art showrooms features an extensive selection of flooring products. We also offer free in-home estimates and guaranteed installation services, as well as six-month, same-as-cash financing.
- Family values: CRT’s relaxed, family-oriented culture fuels our ongoing success. We work hard to create a warm, inviting atmosphere that makes our customers feel welcomed and appreciated.
- Cohesive team: We’ve built a team of positive, high-energy, and dedicated people who share a commitment to exceptional quality and service. With little to no turnover among our management staff, we’ve been better able to nurture customer relationships and deliver consistently high performance.
Find a location near you, or contact us for more information.