COVID-19 Prevention Guide
*The following passage describes basic steps that every store will take to reduce risk of COVID-19 in the workplace *
- Keep Customers Informed:
- Post Proper Signs:
- We always recommend wearing a mask in the store when you cannot practice social distancing but it is not mandatory
- Customers are not to handle samples until they are set in front of them
- Practicing Good Hand Hygiene
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and warm water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Sanitizing stations must be present in all showrooms, offices, warehouses and design centers. All customers will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering any building.
- Interaction with Others
- Whether it is meeting with a customer or being around coworkers we always need to maintain a safe distance
- All CRT employees must wear PPE when entering any occupied home until further notice
- This includes masks and protective foot coverings and anything else you have
Lower Exposure Risk
- Medium Exposure Risk
- Sales teams & Warehouse are those included in this category
- Medium exposure risks are those dealing with public directly, whether it be face-to-face communication, unloading trucks, paperwork, and or handling samples
- Support Staff are those included in this category
- Lower exposure risks are those that do not deal directly with the public, only through paperwork or when in contact with the sales team
- Increase Cleaning/Disinfecting on Highly Touched Surfaces.
- All common areas, public restrooms, doorknobs, phones, chairs, etc. Increasing cleaning and disinfecting with attention to these areas helps remove bacteria and viruses, like COVID- 19
- Clean and disinfect surfaces as soon as possible in areas where a person with respiratory symptoms (e.g., coughing, sneezing) was present.
- Samples must all be wiped down after being handled by CRT employee or customer
- Safety Guidelines for Warehouses
- Keep safe distance while interacting with customers
- Sanitize following Areas Below:
- Operation equipment, desk/ computer areas, and restrooms
- Signs of COVID-19
- Making sure that we take care of ourselves is one of the many ways we can stop the spread. Please note if you have any of these symptoms below to contact management to stay home
- Common Symptoms
- Shortness of Breath
- Please only use these specific symptoms from missing work
*Following the information in this passage we are helping to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Please help to do your part in stopping the spread.*
Remember Let Our Family Take Care of Your Family